Bachelorette Party Dares
Before you say "I do", say "I dare" with bachelorette party dares: one of the most mischievous bachelorette party games out there.
This game will cause just a tinge of embarrassment, so keep that in mind!
Create Your Own Free Dare Game: Write out each dare on a slip of paper. Read all the dares aloud to the group. Shuffle the slips of paper and lay them on a table face down.
Announce that dares will be selected at random. The girls will know what the dares are but which dare they will select will be a mystery. This causes a bit of dread and excitement, and it's quite funny!
You could either have just the bride pick several bachelorette party dares or each bridesmaid pick one dare.
If the bride is the only one to select dares, then have a number of dares in mind before she selects. For instance, she should only draw 7 of the 16 dares. She may get easy dares or difficult ones (no peeking!)
Get a list of bar hop dares or simply scroll down to see them.
- Order a "sex on the beach" cocktail and say to the bartender, "Watch this." Then lick the entire rim of the glass.
- Pinch a guy on the bum and make up an excuse for doing it.
- Get a man to autograph one body part.
- Get a kiss on the check from a guy in a bar with the same name as your fiance.
- Get a guy to buy you a drink.
- Sing a love song to a stranger.
- Get an older man to write one piece of marital advice on a napkin.
- Get a group of at least three guys to take a photo with you.
- Loudly catcall a guy while walking down the street. Ex: "Oh, hot stuff. You're looking good!".
- Do a cartwheel, summersault or tuck-n-roll in a public place.
- Have a conversation with a stranger in a foreign accent (use at least 3 made-up words).
- Go up to a stranger and say, "I'm Horny" then walk away.
- Get a stranger to un-tuck his shirt or unbuckle his belt for you.
- Dance by yourself in a bar that does NOT have a dance floor or in any public place.
- Sit at the bar, take a Penis Pop from your purse, and lick it. Turn to the person to your left (someone you don't know) and say, "I just love these things!".
- Stand outside the bar, pompoms in hand or a megaphone if possible, and do a "Cheer" for the fiance. Use the letters of his name to create the cheer. Ex: JOHN J is for "Jolly", O is for "Orgasm"...etc.
Want to have even more fun with your bachelorette party?
We found some hysterical bachelorette party kits for both "clean" and "naughty" bachelorette parties. We've reviewed the top kits. Find out our favorite picks and what's in them. You won't won't to miss this page!
Dare are only one of the terrific bachelorette party games out there. Check out the Bachelorette Games page for great ideas, game you can print right off this site, bachelorette party supplies and much more!
Free Bachelorette Games
Bachelorette Word Scrabble
Bachelorette Party Pledge
Free Bachelorette Party Games E-book
FREE with coupon code: WOWCOUPON
20 Questions About the Bride Game
Low Cost Instantly Downloadable Games
More Bachelorette Games
Fun, Clean Bachelorette Party Supplies
Return from Bachelorette Party Dares to Bachelorette Party Games.