Collect 'n' Connect Ice Breaker Game!
The Collect 'n' Connect Ice Breaker Game is a great large party warmer. Guests will learn each others' names and get to know interesting facts about one another.
It's particularly well suited as an office party game (It's completely "P.C."). But it's also a fun icebreaker for a home party.
Discover how to create your own version of this fun ice breaker activity, or download our printable party game!
Collect 'n' Connect: How it WorksPlayers get one card with one question they have to answer about the group. They have to ask the other guests individually to determine their answer.
Here are examples of questions:
- In your opinion, who's done the craziest/most interesting thing?
- How many men have received flowers?
- How many people don't like lobster?
- How many say they like all music equally?
- Which group is more responsible for taking out trash at their house: men or women?
- How many people have neither a dog nor a cat as a pet?
- Who speaks the most languages?
- How many people can define what a ____ is?
- Who has the most cats?
- How many people have made a New Year's resolution they've kept?
- What's the most popular favorite color?
- How many people have had their picture in the paper or a magazine?
To get the answers, guests mingle and ask each other about the questions on their cards. For example: A player has the card, "Who has the most cats?". He or she asks other guests: "Do you have cats? How many cats do you have?"
The individual with this question simply has to remember who has the most as they speak to everyone in the group. Players continue to mingle asking each person in the group the same question until they are satisfied that they have the best answer.
With a "how many" question, the individual will either have to keep track in his/her head of how many, or you may allow players to take notes on their cards. You decide.
As you can see, some questions are more difficult than others. Think about this if you design your own Collect 'n' Connect ice breaker.
No time to create your own game? Get ours. In just minutes you can have your own Collect 'n' Connect game with 60 individual questions.
- 60 Printable Ice Breaker Questions
(Print on plain cardstock and cut out, or print on Avery 8371 for ease).
- Complete Game Instructions