Creative Valentine IdeasLove is in the air; creative Valentine ideas are everywhere! Remember sitting in the classroom on Valentines Day, anticipating the exchange of Valentines Day cards, hoping to get treats from your best friend, and a card from your secret crush?
Valentines Day seems to bring out the anticipation in us all. Will I get flowers, will she say "yes", should we go out or stay in, and what do you do if you don't have a Valentine!?
Everyone wants to feel special (especially on Valentines Day). We have 101 ways to make that happen.
With just a little creativity, you can make this holiday a special treat for each person you cherish, whether it's your kids, girlfriend, husband of 25 years, or your next-door neighbor.
We've got creative Valentine ideas, party ideas, fun games for children (and yes, adults too!), dinner party ideas, and lots of special touches to create a beautiful holiday that lives up to the hype!
|Valentines party ideas. You may also find creative Valentine ideas on these pages:|
|creative Valentine ideas is why you're here. Check out our cheap Valentines ideas!|
|party favor ideas for Valentines Day and gifts that say "I love you" without robbing your wallet.
|Romantic Sayings to round out your Valentines Day cards.|
|365 Love Notes. Read all 365 love notes from a wife to her husband and download a printable love notes template to create your own. Find Conversation Starter Cards, funny printable Daily Affirmations, and more great gift ideas and printable gift ideas!|
|How to Arrange Flowers. You will also discover the meaning of the flowers you send with a list of the most popular flowers and their symobolism.|
Picking the Best Valentine Gift for Girlfriend or Boyfriend New in Your LifePicking the best Valentine Gift for a girlfriend or boyfriend new in your life is no simple task! Liani shares her creative Valentine ideas on choosing the perfect Valentine gift for a new romance. Been an item for a while? Then is Valentine's Day the time to get engaged? Find out!
|Homemade Valentine Cards. And, if you're looking for cards for the kids, you have to check out the Free Printable Valentine Cards page. These cards are absolutely adorable! Also check out:|
|Dinner Party Recipes page.|
Valentine Party Supplies For Kids
1. Hire a musician to sing or play for your sweetheart. I knew a fellow who hired a singer to come to a restaurant and serenade his date. He asked the restaurant owner first, of course. She was quite impressed. The other patrons were touched by his romanticism!
2. Hire a chef to come and cook for you and your sweetheart or for a small group of close friends. If a restaurant chef is out of your price range, call your local culinary school and ask for recommendations of senior students who can handle the job.
3. Take a tour of your city. If you're not going on vacation for Valentine's Day, why not vacation in your own town. Make a list of the places you've never been to: a concert hall, a coffee shop, a unique restaurant, a hotel, a bar, a landmark, a carriage ride, or a park. Spend the day or evening trying all new things in your city. I think this idea really puts sizzle into a date!
4. Not going out to dinner? Plan a special evening at home. Start with a clean house, and don't forget the details, decorate each room for romance, even the bathroom.
Fill rooms with a romantic glow by using candles or white Christmas lights. Don't forget to have flowers, music, and cards. Set a well-decorated table.
If you don't cook, order out and use your good dishes. If you do cook, visit our dinner party ideas pages for recipes. Make a wonderful romantic dinner for two.
5. Love is free date! This date requires really creative Valentine ideas, but it's surprising to see what you can do for free! My husband and I once decided to spend an entire day doing all the free things available.
We ate our picnic lunch, and continued our day visiting museums and gardens that are open to the public. We did eat out that evening, but we ended our date by indulging in a free concert held in the city's open space.
You can recreate many aspects of this date by exploring what your local area has to offer. Many towns have coffee shops, bars and other venues that offer free music concerts for the price of a drink.
If gardens or museums are hard to come by, take a walk through the city's historic districts, bring a camera and take pictures of the things you hadn't noticed before.
Some of the most creative Valentine ideas mean you don't have to spend much money! For cheap Valentines ideas, click here.
Looking for just the right gift? Visit www.perfect-romantic-ideas.com for Valentine Gift Ideas.
You'll find more romantic valentine ideas at www.Passionate-Romantic-Ideas.com.
Check out our friends at www.romantic-getaway-in-minnesota.com. They have ideas for Valentines Day Party Games you may enjoy.
Adult Valentines Day Party Ideas
Return from Creative Valentine Ideas to Themed Party Ideas Home.