Engagement Party Games, Ideas and ActivitiesEngagement party games are a great way for your friends and family to get to know one another.
Toast the happy couple and plan a proper celebration with great party games! These are a few fun recommendations for engagement games that everyone will enjoy. There’s something for every party style. Find party games that are great for either casual or formal engagement party themes.
Engagement Party Games
Like the Newlywed game, but with a twist, this engagement party game is a blast. Find out how to play the Newlywed Twist Party Game!
Popular Bridal, Bachelorette, Engagement Party Games & PrintablesBreak the ice, stir up laughter, or strike up a conversation! Fun printable party games are listed below. To get access to the free printables you see here (and many more!), join the Party-zine Scene.
Having an engagement party theme also helps with creating coordinating engagement party games.
The host or hostess, or "independent" party, creates the questions before beginning the game. You can also have a small panel of hosts/hostesses who come up with questions before the game starts. Here are some ideas for questions:
- If your significant other could get rid of something you own, what would it be?
- Complete the statement: "My fiance/fiancee is a natural born_______________."
- What does your significant other do well that you wish you could do?
- Where was your first kiss?
- What song do you call your song as a couple?
- Complete the statement: "I first fell in love with my fiance/fiancee when I saw __________________."
- If your fiance/fiancee were an animal which animal would he be?
- If there's one thing that should go smoothly in a wedding what would it be?
- What's the silliest thing you've ever done as a couple?
- What's the most exciting thing you've ever done as a couple?
- Fill in the blank: My fiance/fiancee is the world's best________________________.
- Fill in the blank: My fiance/fiancee has too many_________________________.
- Who's the better cook: you or your significant other?
The girls go first. The host reads the first question and asks the girlfriends, wives, and bride-to-be to write down their answers to the question. The guys should not be able to view their answers. Then the guys must guess what the girls have answered.
The tables are turned for the next round, and the gentlemen are asked the questions. Each correct answer earns a point. The team to score 10 points first wins. A prize can be given to the lucky couple to enhance competition in the game.
When coming up with questions for this party game, use good engagement party etiquette; questions that might be embarrassing in the company of parents and relatives should be avoided.
Enjoy these engagement party games at your engagement celebration or bridal shower!
Engagement Party Invitations: Happily Ever After Begins Here!
Fill envelopes with random amounts of play money. We have play money available here.
Each guest draws an envelope full of money. Next, host the auction. Guests bid on the gifts without knowing the contents.
Everyone ends up with a party favor and has a blast doing it!
The questions are collected and given to the bride and groom. Just like in the game jeopardy, only the answers are spoken. Guests must guess the question that the answer relates to.
The guest with the most correct "questions" wins the game. A token prize can be given to the clever guest.
Return from Engagement Party Games to Engagement Sayings.