Football Party Ideas
Fall means it's time for football party ideas! Whether you're tailgating or watching the game at home, football games are perfect for a party.
- Tailgating Ideas: Find tailgating menus plus what to take to the tailgate (including everone's favorite tailgating games). These are the winning ideas for supporting the team.
- Super Bowl Party Games: Regular season or Superbowl, it doesn't matter, these ideas are good all season long. Find games like free "Football Squares", "Drinking Party Games" and many more football themed ideas, menus, Superbowl decorating ideas, and games.
- Football Party Supplies: All the cool football party supplies you need including plates, napkins, decorations, and cool things that are hard to find! These football party supplies are the perfect final touch to your football party ideas.
- Football Decorations: Find great decorating ideas, a Free printable party football decorating kit, and clever ideas for decorating your football party food.
Last Minute Football PartyYou just found out the guys have selected your house for the big game. You still have to pick up the kids, walk the dog, finish your presentation, and now throw together a tasty spread in record time.
Here's an idea for a quick and easy football party that's no-fuss. If you're hosting a houseful and you just don't have time to heat the grill and make the side dishes, put together sports themed buffet style stations instead.
Choose one or all of the following ideas:
- Popcorn Bar: Put together several bags of popcorn. Use the brown paper lunch bags for a stadium feel. At the popcorn/candy station, place dispensers of butter, salt, pepper, Cajun spice, m&m candies, etc. Guests can make their popcorn exactly to their taste.
- Hot Dog Bar: You can't get any simpler than this! Again, give your hotdogs the stadium look by wrapping them in sheets of tin foil or wax paper. Good items to put on your hotdog bar include mustard (of course), onions, pickles, sauerkraut, ketchup and hot sauce.
- Nacho Bar: Start by making a simple queso in your crock pot. For the nacho bar, add any of the following: jalapenos, chopped onions, shredded cheese, cilantro, tomatoes, and salsa.