Free Printable Bridal Shower Games
Free printable bridal shower games make planning a bridal shower twice as fun! A variety of games will ensure a party full of laughter and entertainment! So check out all the fun bridal shower games for co-ed wedding showers or showers just for the girls.
Bridal Shower Printable Games:
- Free "Pin the Ring on the Finger" Game
- Printable Bridal Shower Bingo Card Kit
- Common Denominator Ice Breaker Party Game
- Famous Couples Matching Game
- Dozens of Fun Bridal Shower Games You Won't Want to Miss
These unique bridal shower games and activities not only honor the happy couple, they make life even a little nicer for the bride:
- Bridal Shower Coupons are a bridal shower printable brides will love!
- Bridal Bliss Trivia (fun for the bride and groom)
- Thank You Note Raffle (the bride will really appreciate this one)!
- Trip Down Memory Lane (a nostalgic game).
- More Sentimental Bridal Shower Games and Fun Shower Games
This is a really hysterical girls-only bridal shower game. It's just like pin the tail on the donkey but with diamonds!
The free printable bridal shower game poster, "Pin the Ring on the Finger," is just one of the free printables you'll get instant access to when you like us on Facebook. Plus, you can get access to free printables such as this every week when you follow the Party-zine Scene. You never know what the weekly printable will be!
Ice Breaker games are one of our favorite wedding or bridal shower ideas. After all, the guests at a bridal shower will see each other soon at the wedding. For some, they will soon be family members.
We give away printable bridal shower, baby shower, holiday and birthday party games and more every week to Party-zine followers.
This wedding shower game is simple, only takes a few minutes, and can be paired with other unique bridal shower games for a game themed bridal shower. You can create your own by listing "the other half" of a famous pair:
- Barbie and __________
- Desi Arnez and __________
- Donald and __________
You can get a great list of famous couples at this link.
...or purchase ours (part of our Bridal Shower Games Kit) below.
To start, print one "Famous Couples" sheet for each guest. Give each guest a sheet and a pen. Give your guests five minutes to recall the missing partner's name of the famous person listed. Example "Barbie and ____________." Answer: "Barbie and Ken."
Of course, some are easy, and some are challanging. It's very fun to see who brags about getting them all right!