Fun Baby Shower GamesNo dull games here! We’ve got fun baby shower games that will have your guests meeting and greeting, tearing up with laughter, and making memories. Oh Baby, we’re delivering!
Bottle Fed is a relay race. It’s a must if you’re having a co-ed baby shower, but it’s a fun baby shower game for an all-ladies party too!
Two, three, or four teams of two people each complete against each other to see who can diaper, bib, and feed a baby the fastest.
Anyone knows a mother can practically do this with her hands tied behind her back. However, when that baby isn’t 8 pounds, but instead another adult, things might get a little complicated!
Each player is given a bag with a diaper, a bib, and a baby bottle. The bottle should be filled with punch, milk, champagne, or whatever the host desires. It should also be complete with a rubber nipple to increase the challenge.
Team members face each other and sit in chairs placed about 20 feet apart (or across the room). The bag with the diaper, bib and bottle is placed on the floor by the chair.
When the host yells, "Go", one member from each team acts as the "mother" and the other plays the part of the "baby".
The "mother" (or "father") grabs a diaper, runs across the room and diapers his or her baby. Then the mothers/fathers runs back to their bags and grab a bib. They run back to their "babies" and place on their bibs. Next, they return to their bags for the baby bottle. Once the mothers have their bottles, they return to their babies and sit in a chair. The babies sit in the mother's or father's laps and they feed their babies.
Once the babies have emptied their bottles, the mothers return to their chairs and the roles are reversed. The babies take off their bibs and diapers and become the mothers. They must complete all the previous tasks in the same fashion.
Whichever team completes diapering, bibing, and feeding each other first wins the game.
Of all the fun baby shower games, Story Time is one of our favorites! It’s just a riot!
You will need a box, a hamper, or a toy chest to play this game. Write each guest’s name twice on two separate index cards and place them in a box.
In addition, fill the box with a variety of baby items and non-baby items. A plush toy, a bra, a diaper, a pair of stockings or a sock, a dog collar, a kitting needle, baby lotion, a rattle, a bib, a pacifier, a champagne glass, and a variety of other interesting objects you may have around the house. You should have enough items to equal three per guest. Put a blanket or some sort of covering over the box so that no one may see what’s inside.
Each guest takes a turn. Blindfold the guest and have him or her remove three items and two index cards from the box.
The guest must make up a story involving each item and the two people on the index cards. After each guest has taken a turn, the person with the most creative or intriguing story is chosen by round of applause. The more interesting the items, the more challenging and fun the game.
More Fun Baby Shower Games
- Baby Shower Game: Baby Traits, a funny game about who Mom and Dad think their little one will look or act like!
- Left Right Baby Shower Game: A very popular gift exchange or party favor exchange game for baby showers. Print our Left-Right and play today!
- Baby Names Game: Test your guests' wits about animal baby names. Play in teams or as individuals.
- Get five fun baby shower games for a princess baby shower! Ideas for decorations, sentimental gifts for the mommy-to-be and food are also on this page.
- Preganancy Waddle, as well as fun baby shower games for co-ed baby shower and girls only baby showers too!
- Name Games: Sentimental and funny, these party games are great make fantastic baby shower game ideas. Games include: What’s in a Name, Initial Answers.
- Silly Party Games: These are games great for people of all ages who like their games to be incredibly funny. You’ll find several party game ideas that will work for a baby shower.
- You’ll also want to check our our ideas for a baby shower for themes, decorating ideas and more.
- Safari Baby Shower Games: Animal Balloon Game, and Barrel of Monkies!
- Easy Baby Shower Games: A Dozen fun baby shower games like the Baby Name Game, Taste Test, What’s in a Name, and More!
Even More Baby Shower Games
Return from Fun Baby Shower Games to Themed Party Ideas Home.