Funny Christmas Party Themes
Laugh out loud with funny Christmas party themes that everyone loves including "Elf Christmas", "Naughty and Nice", "Christmas Hat" and more!
- Naughty and Nice Christmas Party Theme: Santa's making a list and checking it twice - which one are you -"Naughty" or "Nice"? This theme and game will have your guests laughing all night. Plus we have a Christmas Claymation on this page featuring our version of "Naughty" and "Nice" with our free Christmas printables.
- White Elephant Gift Exchange: Probably the most popular Christmas party game of all time! Give like Santa and steal like a Grinch! If you're looking for really funny Christmas party themes, look no further than the white elephant theme!
- A Christmas Story: Remember Ralphie and his Red Rider B.B. gun, pink bunny suit, and really strange parents? It's an all American Christmas with this funny movie themed party!
- Christmas Party Theme Ideas: Christmas in NY, Winter Wonderland, Ugly Sweater, and Many More!
- Elf Party: Recreate Santa's workshop and fill it with elves. We'll show you how.
- Christmas Hat Party: This simple yet funny idea is one that brings out the kid in everyone! And, we've got a few glittering tricks up our sleeve to make this party quite unique.
- Christmas Costumes: Show up in one of these Santa suits or reindeer costumes and you'll be the life of the party!
- More Christmas Party Themes.
Elf Party: Funny Christmas Party Themes
Everyone loves elves. After all, they make all the really cool gifts. For the elf party theme, everyone must come as an elf (of course). Guests can deck themselves out with entire elf costumes or just wear an elf hat. Of course, anyone in a Santa suit or reindeer costume is welcome at this party too.
Be sure to do a white elephant gift exchange or try our new "Wrapple Christmas Game". Most gift exchange games include guests bringing inexpensive gifts that are exchanged in a competitive and creative way. These are great for laughs and perfect for the elf theme.
Christmas Hat Party: Funny Christmas Party Themes
The Christmas hat party theme has just enough silliness that anyone can participate! Just tell your guests to come with reindeer antlers, a silly Santa hat or with elf ears. Anything that can be worn on the head will do.
Here's a great icebreaker game (or activity) for your party: The host can purchase inexpensive felt Santa hats for each guest. Santa hats or antlers are really fun Christmas party favors because they can be worn every year.
Either glitter each person's name on his or her hat (or antlers), or set up a glittering station near the entrance. For the glittering station provide inexpensive felt hats or antlers, a big jar of glitter, and a tube of Elmer's glue. Guests can spell out their own names and glitter them. Glue dries fast when used on felt, so guests will be able to wear their hat fairly quickly.
Now, the host or hostess doesn't have to introduce each guest, because the Santa hats serve as a sort of nametag!
Our Very Own Printable Party Games