Ice Breaker Games
Want guests to mingle? Our ice breaker games are the perfect way to encourage guests to get to know one another.
Ice Breakers for Great Parties!
Here are a few of everyone’s favorite ice breaker games to get your party started:
- Hire Walkaround Entertainment: Want your event planning ideas to be spectacular? Sure you do! This type of ice breaker activity is fun and effortless.
- 120 Printable Conversation Starters: Funny and interesting Conversation cards are perfect all sorts of parties. Plus find more fun ways to strike up conversation on this page.
- Find Your Fortune Game (Halloween Edition): This fun printable icebreaker game has guests mingling to find their fortune. The outcomes are not predetermined, making this a unique mixer!
- Social Scavenger Hunt: Break the ice by discovering cool things your friends have done.
- Jingle Mingle: A Christmas Printable Icebreaker Game
Ice breakers are perfect for cocktail parties, holiday and birthday parties, and can even work as good office party games with a few modifications.
In Social Bingo, each player receives a bingo card. The object is to mark off squares by finding someone who meets the description of the square. The person matching the description initials the square.
Bingo squares can be marked off in a diagonal, vertical, or horizontal line. When this is accomplished the player boldly declares "bingo" and he or she is the winner.
A player can declare bingo when five different guests have signed the card. Of course, a little prize or a nice party favor sweetens the ice breaker.
Find out more about our Social Bingo Cards.
- "I’ve never _____."
- "By the time I was 20 _____."
- "You’d never guess my first job was _____."
followed by a blank.
The host explains that each guest should finish the statement by writing something in the blank. The strips of paper are collected and re-distributed randomly.
Each guest must find the owner of the statement on the piece of paper they receive. This is accomplished by mingling with all the other guests.
The Social Scavenger Hunt is also great as an engagement party game. For more engagement party games click here.
In addition to the ice breakers we have other activities that add to the excitement of your party. Visit our creative party theme ideas pages to learn more!
Party Talk: The Easiest Ice Breaker GameParty Talk Printable Funny Conversation Starter Questions is the easiest ice breaker game ever! Just set the 120 card deck on your coffee table and guests will never have to search for funny, philosophical or downright wacky ways to get a conversation startered.
These printable cards are designed to print of perforated Avery 8371 business card stock, commonly available at office supply stores, so there’s no cutting involved. However, you can print them on plain cardstock and cut them with scissors or a paper cutter too.
One of the best features of printable Party Talk conversation starter cards is that you can print more than one copy...one for every room if you like! Just download, print, and play!
More Party IdeasWhere are the rest of the party ideas hanging out? They’re everywhere. Check out our related pages like, Ice Breaker Activities and Printable Party Games to help you plan the best party games for your celebration.
Return from Ice Breaker Games to Party Game Ideas.