Naughty and Nice Christmas Game
Naughty and Nice Cupcake
Wrappers, Toppers, and More
Christmas Printables E-Book
Play the Naughty and Nice Christmas game at your next holiday party! More nice than naughty, this Christmas party theme is a bit nostalgic and lots of fun. It’s also really easy! Here are a few ideas for some naughty and nice fun.
- Naughty and Nice Game
- Naughty Nice Party Kit
- Naughty and Nice Party Theme Ideas
- A fun Christmas claymation featuring our version of "Naughty" and "Nice" to get you in the Christmas spirit.
- White Elephant Gift Ideas: These hilarious gifts are perfect for the Naughty and Nice Game
White Elephant Gift Exchange Game, with a few modifications. This Christmas gift exchange game is perfect for the theme because guests "steal" each other’s gifts — and what could be naughtier than that?!
Instead of bringing a white elephant gift, tell each guest to bring a gift from one of two categories: "naughty" or "nice". Set a price limit if you wish, but watch out, naughty guests may not comply!
Naughty gifts could be gag gifts, beer, cigars, whoopee cushions, garden gnomes, re-gifts (you get the idea). Nice gifts would include things like chocolates, books and music, and generally desirable gifts.
If you want, provide Naughty and Nice Gift tags, so that guests can label their gifts before putting them under the tree. Of course, this doesn't really indicate what’s inside. However, it's really funny to see what your friends choose to open, a "naughty" gift or a "nice" gift. This twist makes what could be an ordinary Christmas gift exchange game exceptionally fun.
The host provides numbers, and each guest randomly draws a number from a hat. The person who draws #1 selects the first gift and opens it. In the order of the numbers guests draw, they choose either to steal an opened gift or to selected a wrapped gift from under the tree.
If a guest’s gift is stolen, he or she may select another opened gift or wrapped gift. 3 steals per gift are allowed. After a gift is stolen three times, it remains in the possession of the holder and cannot be stolen again.
Many hosts apply a special rule after all the gifts have been opened: the person who drew #1 may select to trade his gift with anyone he wishes any as long as he or she doesn’t select a gift that's already been stolen three times.
This game is so much fun that we at CheersAllYear.com decided to create a printable Naughty and Nice party kit! You'll love this kit; it’ll make for an unforgettable party theme!
- Printable Naughty and Nice Themed Invitations
- 20 Different Amazing Naughty and Nice Gift Tags
- 60 Witty and Funny Fortunes (Numbered for Game Play)
- An Official Rules Naughty and Nice Poem Poster
For easy printing, the 60 fortune cards are designed for Avery 8371 perforated business card stock, available online, at Walmart, Office Stores, etc. But you can also print them on card stock or plain paper and cut them apart.
- Greet your guests with a serving tray of "naughty and nice" drinks. Label the beer and wine with a sign that says, "Naughty" and label the non-alcoholic drinks with a sign that says, "Nice".
- Create Naughty and Nice nametags or badges. Guests can select whichever nametag they wish. This is sure to be a funny icebreaker as other guests ask why they selected one or the other.
- Have a "naughty" door prize and a "nice" door price drawing. Beer, wine, cigars, and chocolates are great for the "Naughty" category. Coffee, coffee mugs, chocolates, Music CDs, and gift certificates are fun "Nice" gifts. Have each guest write his or her name on the naughty or the nice list (depending on which door prize they would rather have a chance to win). Cut the names apart and have a drawing for each category to determine the winner of each door prize.
- Bookmark or E-mail to a Friend
More Christmas Party Themes
- Christmas Party Ideas: Lots of fun Christmas party ideas, including themes like "Gift Wrap Girls Night", "Winter Wonderland", "Tree Trimming", "Christmas in New York" and more!
Our Christmas claymation video featuring "Naughty" and "Nice" and our cheersallyear.com Christmas printables are our Christmas gift to you! At CheersAllYear.com we love Christmas...we took a week of work to make this claymation video. Why? For kicks and giggles! (It would have taken less time but Mr. Naughty’s belly button kept falling off...oh, so Naughty!)
Click to Save to Your Favorite Bookmarks or E-mail to a Friend!
More Naughty and Nice games from Printable Party Games