Secret Santa PoemsSecret Santa poems and rhymes help the surprised gift receivers guess "Santa's" true identy in a Secret Santa Gift Exchange. But don't give it all away easily!
If you're playing a secret santa gift exchange for a few days before the big reveal, give only small hints ... or no hints at first.
Reveal only one small clue each day, adding just a little more information with each gift. On the final day, give a clue that will making guessing the secret Santa identity easy.
- Secret Santa Poems: It's time to rhyme and make your gift shine!
- Secret Santa Ideas: How to organize a secret Santa gift exchange and office secret Santa checklist.
- Secret Santa Gifts: Great ideas for the office secret Santa.
- Office Christmas Party ideas: Discover 10 great ideas for Christmas Office Parties
- I'm a top secret Santa on a mission to surprise. But here are two clues for your two little eyes: I'm ______________ and _____________ and that's all I can say, 'till you get the last clue on the big reveal day!
- Who's Secret Santa? Here's a clue, she likes to ____ and likes you too!
- Who could my Santa be? A he or a she? Open the gift, and a hint you will see.
- Who is secret Santa? Her first name ends with "y". She's agile and intelligent. And she likes to bring pie.
- Who is secret Santa? His name begins with "h". He's always working overtime, but doesn't stay late.
- Who is secret Santa? Her name contains an "i". She loves to make photocopies but can't tell you why.
- Filling Your Stocking With Chocolate Belongings.
- Here is a treat I hope you find sweet. I'm keeping the best gift until we meet.
- Santa's been busy making your gift. Hope it gives your Christmas spirit a lift.
- Santa's been working nearly a year to craft you a gift that brings you great cheer.
- You may not like the gift that's inside, but please remember to act surprised.
- It's not a house, a car, or a boat. It's a secret Santa gift with a silly little note!
You can also have a poem on your gift and place hints in the gift: For example:
- I'm a secret Santa. This gift contains a hint. Please pretend you like it 'cause the money has been spent.
Need more secret Santa ideas? We've got a secret Santa checklist to give out to co-workers to help find everyone the right gifts. Plus find great secret santa gift ideas and more.
See the secret Santa ideas page for details and gifts under $5, $10, and $15!
Return from Secret Santa Poems to Christmas Party Games