Secret Santa Poems
Secret Santa poems and rhymes help the surprised gift receivers guess "Santa's" true identy in a Secret Santa Gift Exchange.
But don't give it all away easily!
If you're playing a secret santa gift exchange for a few days before the big reveal, give only small hints ... or no hints at first.
Reveal only one small clue each day, adding just a little more information with each gift. On the final day, give a clue that will making guessing the secret Santa identity easy.
- Secret Santa Poems: It's time to rhyme and make your gift shine!
- Secret Santa Ideas: How to organize a secret Santa gift exchange and office secret Santa checklist, plus funny gag gift ideas.
- Office Christmas Party ideas: Discover 10 great ideas for Christmas Office Parties
- I'm a top secret Santa on a mission to surprise. But here are two clues for your two little eyes: I'm ______________ and _____________ and that's all I can say, 'till you get the last clue on the big reveal day!
- Who's Secret Santa? Here's a clue, she likes to ____ and likes you too!
- Who could my Santa be? A he or a she? Open the gift, and a hint you will see.
- Who is secret Santa? Her first name ends with "y". She's agile and intelligent. And she likes to bring pie.
- Who is secret Santa? His name begins with "h". He's always working overtime, but doesn't stay late.
- Who is secret Santa? Her name contains an "i". She loves to make photocopies but can't tell you why.
- Filling Your Stocking With Chocolate Belongings.
- Here is a treat I hope you find sweet. I'm keeping the best gift until we meet.
- Santa's been busy making your gift. Hope it gives your Christmas spirit a lift.
- Santa's been working nearly a year to craft you a gift that brings you great cheer.
- You may not like the gift that's inside, but please remember to act surprised.
- It's not a house, a car, or a boat. It's a secret Santa gift with a silly little note!
You can also have a poem on your gift and place hints in the gift: For example:
- I'm a secret Santa. This gift contains a hint. Please pretend you like it 'cause the money has been spent.
Need more secret Santa ideas? We've got a secret Santa checklist to give out to co-workers to help find everyone the right gifts. Plus find great secret santa gift ideas and more.
See the secret Santa ideas page for inexpensive gag gift ideas!
Return from Secret Santa Poems to Christmas Party Games